ETI's Rugged Tactical Power Products
Energy Technologies' (ETI) products are the standard in rugged, high-reliability power conditioning for defense, industrial, medical and telecommunications sectors. These modular products are in use around the world including Intelligent UPS, Power Inverters, PDUs, Power Conditioners, Frequency Converters, DC backup/battery systems and Portable Generators.
Tactical Power Plants
- ETI's TacticalPowerPlant™ (TPP) can address global input and output voltages and
frequencies (i.e. 120/220 VAC, 50, 60, 400 or 1000 Hz, 12, 24,
48, 72 or 125 VDC) allowing it to be deployed anywhere in the world and used with all electronic equipment and critical loads.
- Built-in UPS/Power Conditioner cleans up an external source and produces continuous computer grade power: medical grade optional.
- External fuel quick connect and management system to bring fuel from external sources.
- Additional deployable fuel tanks available to provide from hours to several days of run time at full load without refueling.
- Individual Load Control: local and/or remote manually or via TTY, HTTP or SNMP software
- Optional 12, 24, 48, 72 or 125 VDC Input with universal NATO Slave quick connection.
- The Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) automatically selects between multiple external sources or the internal generator.
- Battery backup provides uninterrupted operation upon loss of external sources.
- The bottom mounting tray slides out for easy access to the engine and generator.
28 Volt, Diesel Power Plant
2000 Watt, Diesel Power Plant
2000 Watt, Gas Power Plant
3000 Watt, Diesel Power Plant
6000 Watt, Diesel Power Plant